If you own a car, then decal can always be one great way to customize the exterior and add that personal touch without even spending a fortune on that. Fortunate enough for you, the decals are here to add that really cool touch to the car in case you are planning for some of the high-quality items. These adhesive stickers are easy to apply, quickly and can further be removed any time you want.
So, the real question is to know which decals are best suited for your vehicle without just damaging the same. Well, searching the internet will let you come across so many car decals & stickers for you to choose from. Checking out their credits before making the right choice is always a good call to address. So, make sure to focus on the brand name and their best products in store before you can finalize the right car decal to choose.
The size of the quantity of the stickers and the decals:
Stickers and labels are mainly smaller in size and are also applied to smaller products. Decals, on the other hand, are usually bigger in size and applied to vehicles more than stickers. But, now the commercial vehicles have stickers on them with the company’s logo on the sticker. It will be placed on the front window of the car or in the windshield, towards the corners.
- Mainly because of the available sizes, decals are mainly ordered in the smaller quantities.
- Business might also order for one wall decal for the wall or the window decal for the window of the vehicle, like cars or buses.
- Stickers, on the other hand, are ordered in the quantities of one to many. Businesses just want to purchase stickers with the logo of the company on top, just to hand out to the customers or employees.
- Because of their given or intended use, the labels are sold in rolls and then come up in larger quantities.
Go in for the waterproof versions
Now the real question to ask is if the sticker or decal you have chosen is waterproof or not. Well, it solely depends on the materials, which are used for the sticker. Sticker materials, which are based on cardstock or paper, are not waterproof most of the time, even though they can always be made water-resistant by just adding the plastic laminate or the same such water-impermeable coating.
- For example, the UV coat on the cardstock will add water-resistance to the side when it is applied.
- Stickers, which will use the adhesive that degrades or dissolves in water, cannot be also considered to be waterproof in nature.
- In the same way, stickers which use the water soluble inks and the pigments cannot be stated to be waterproof at the same time.
So, be absolutely sure of the choice you are making with the waterproof car decal and the stickers, before coming up with the right one over here for sure.