Types of Draft Beer Drip Trays and Their Differences
Beer drip trays come in different shapes and sizes, but their main task is:
- You place the tray directly under the bar tap.
- If some foam spills during the dispensing process, it will fall into the tray.
- This is also the case if there is a possible leakage from the faucet.
By using this equipment, you can be sure of proper hygiene of the work area, as well as that the dispensing will be even easier.
There are many different types of beer drip trays. We’ll tell you about their key features that will help you choose the right product:
- Wall mount drip tray is ideal for vertical surfaces. They are placed in the kegerator door or on the wall under the faucets. They work perfectly with the double tap system: while you expect the foam to settle or fill the glass, you can place the other glasses on this tray. You can buy a model with and without drain. The first one is useful for pubs and bars, and the second one is suitable for a home bar.
- Countertop Drip Tray is mounted on the table top. They are effective with all kinds of beer towers. You can choose any shape, finish, model with a rinse, etc.
- Cut Out Drip Trays are also mounted on the table top, the difference from the previous type is that they have a cut for the beer tower. You can choose the depth and width of the cut, to best suit the parameters of the tower.
- Clamp On Drip Trays is a versatile portable equipment that will suit those bars where there are several beer towers, as well as those who want to avoid any installation troubles.
- Platform Drip Trays are located on the table top. Their advantages: compact and easy to install.
- Kegerator Drip Trays are designed for home brewing systems.
Do you know which model will be most effective for you? Contact the Canadian company beveragecraft.com. They will be happy to help choose a wall mount drip tray or any other drip tray that will help keep your work area clean.