Talbots Corporate office Headquarters

Talbots History

Talbots was founded in 1947 by Rudy and Nancy Talbot, the passionate entrepreneurs from England. It started by putting up an advertisement in The New Yorker. From 3000 black and white fliers that featured illustrations of Talbots clothing to an ultimate catalog, the company grew and shifted to a new location in Hingham. The front door of this building was painted in a bright red color, which later on became a hallmark of the Talbots chain. By 1980’s the Talbots was purchased by consumer goods giant General Mills. Talbots was launched as a public corporation in 1993 and was listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TLB. In 2012, Sycamore Partners purchased Talbots for $391 million.

Also Read Fallas Paredes Corporate Office Headquarters

Talbots Corporate Founder

Founder:Rudolf Talbot & Nancy Talbot

Talbots Corporate Official Address

Address: 1 Talbots Dr, Hingham, MA 02043, USA

Talbots Corporate Contact Details

  • Phone Number: +1 781-749-7600
  • Fax Number: 1-800-438-9443
  • Email: N/A
error: Content is protected !!