NCR Corporation Corporate Office Headquarters

NCR Corporation History

Formerly known as National Manufacturing Company, NCR started to make and distribute the first mechanical cash register invented by James Ritty in 1879. In 1884, the company and patents were bought by John Henry Patterson and his brother Frank Jefferson Patterson, and the firm was renamed the National Cash Register Company. NCR expanded quickly and became multi-national in 1888. In 1925, NCR went public. After the acquisition of the Computer Research Corporation (CRC) in 1953, it made a specialized electronics division. In 1956, NCR launched its first electronic device. The company was renamed to NCR Corporation in 1974. NCR was incorporated in 1884. It was obtained by AT&T in 1991.

Also Read  Green Mill Corporate Office Headquarters

NCR Corporation Corporate Founder

Founder: James Ritty

NCR Corporation Corporate Official Address

Address: 864 Spring St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA

NCR Corporation Corporate Contact details

error: Content is protected !!