Deb Shops Corporate Office Headquarters

Deb Shops History

Deb Shops was incorporated by Philip Rounick and Aaron Weiner in 1932. Their first store was called JOY Hosiery which was situated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In the early years, they made and distributed a line of affordable hosiery, lingerie, and foundations. In 1939, they widened their focus and included nylon stockings to their product line. In the 1970s, this retail chain was renamed to Deb Shops. Following which, they focused on women’s and girls’ clothing. The company got featured on the NASDAQ Exchange under the ticker symbol DEBS. After selling it to the investment firm of Lee Equity Partners for $395 million in 2007, it was removed from the exchange. The company was headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Also Read  KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT STEROIDS, FROM ITS FUNCTIONS TO ITS USE AS A CURE

Deb Shops Corporate Founder

Founder: Philip Rounick and Aaron Weiner

Deb Shops Corporate Official Address

Address: 2329 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19149, USA

Deb Shops Corporate Contact Details

  • Phone Number: 215-676-6000
  • Fax Number: 215-969-2830
  • Email: N/A
error: Content is protected !!