Sherwin Williams Corporate office Headquarters

Sherwin Williams History

Sherwin Williams was founded in the year 1866. The company has been operational for almost 153 years now. The founders of the company were Edward Williams and Henry Sherwin. The company had initially sold pigments and other painting supplies. In the year 1877, the company had developed the first re-sealable paint can. Then in the year 1884, Percy Neyman was hired as a paint chemist, which was a first in the industry. The company later had acquired several competitors in the early 1900s, including the Martin-Senour Company as well.

Also Read  Tillys Corporate Office Headquarters

Sherwin Williams Corporate Founder

Founder: Henry Sherwin; Edward Williams

Sherwin Williams Corporate Official Address

Address: 101 W Prospect Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA

Sherwin Williams Corporate Contact Details

  • Phone Number: +1 216-566-3047
  • Fax Number: N/A
  • Email: N/A
error: Content is protected !!