PVH Corporate Office Headquarters

PVH History

PVH was founded in the year 1881. The company has been active for almost 132 years now. The founders of the company were Moses Phillips, John Van Heusen and Dramin Jones. In the year 1957, the company was renamed to Phillips-Van Heusen, which was again in turn changed to PVH in the year 2011. In the year 1919, the company had filed a patent for a self-folding collar, which was released to the public in the year 1921 and was a success as well. In the year 1995, the company had acquired G H Bass.

Also Read Ocharleys Corporate Office Headquarters

PVH Corporate Office Founder

Founder: Moses Phillips, John Van Heusen & Dramin Jones

PVH Corporate Official Address

Address: 200 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA

PVH Corporate Contact Details

error: Content is protected !!