David’s Bridal Corporate office Headquarters

David’s Bridal History

David’s Bridal was founded in the year 1950. The company has been active for over 69 years now. The founder of the company was David Reisberg. The founder of the company opened the company’s first bridal boutique store in Fort Lauderdale, located in the state of Florida, USA. In the year 1972, the company was bought over by Phillip Youtie. During the next 16 years, the company had opened almost 17 more stores as well. There were many stores among them that were leased as well, which were under David’s Bridal name. Later inwards, Phillip Youtie along with Steven Erlbaum, who was a childhood friend of Phillip Youtie, helped grow the business to almost all the 50 states of the USA. Both Erlbaum and Youtie had incorporated the company and helped to structure the company for the national market. The company had also built its warehouse in the state of Florida, USA, which was near Fort Lauderdale. The corporate headquarters were established in Pennsylvania, USA.

Also Read Captain D's Corporate office Headquarters

David’s Bridal Corporate Founder

Founder:Steve Erlbaum

David’s Bridal Corporate Official Address

Address: 1001 Washington St, Conshohocken, PA 19428, USA

David’s Bridal Corporate Contact Details

  • Phone Number: 610-943-5000
  • Fax Number: 610-642-7642
  • Email: N/A
error: Content is protected !!